If you are an Imperial student and are interested in doing your final-year
project with me, feel free to reach me out over email.
You may also take a look to past student’s projects below.
Past Student Projects
I have supervised the following students during their MSc’s projects:
- Hyunhoi Koo (11/2022-06/2023): Django Unchained: Serverless APIs with Django and Faasm
- Max Mathys (w/ ETH Zurich, 05/2022-11/2022): WasmCR: Design and Implementation of Snapshots for WebAssembly Modules
As part of my PhD at Imperial, I have been involved in the following teaching
activities as a Teaching Assistant.
Spring Term 2022-2023
- BSc Computing (3rd Year): Systems Performance Engineering
- BSc Computing (3rd Year): Data Processing Systems
Fall Term 2022-2023
- MSc Computing: Scalable Systems and Data
- MSc Computing: Mathematics for Machine Learning
Spring Term 2021-2022
- BSc Computing (1st Year): Linear Algebra
Fall Term 2021-2022
- MSc Computing: Advanced Computer Security
- MSc Computing: Advanced Programming (C++, Lab Instructor)
- BSc Computing (1st Year): Calculus
Spring Term 2020-2021
- BSc Computing (2nd Year): Probability and Statistics
Last update: 22/11/2023